10.11.09

Update

Wow. So, yeah, it's been awhile.

This is a bit of an update.

I participated in this year's first Vanier Cartier Artsfest. I was supposed to have two dates, but due to unfortunate circumstances couldn't make the first date. In any case, it was fun. Helped get me back in the photographic groove.


I then, out of pure boredom, entered the Picture It Downtown contest with a few photos I've taken while downtown. Surprisingly enough, I was the first weekly winner. Kathryn Parkinson contacted me through Facebook (good ol' facebook, eh?) wanting to write an article on it. I thought that was kinda cool. Nothing really major, it would be awesome for that to happen with a photograph I value more. But hey, still something eh?

http://centretownnewsonline.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1101&Itemid=98

I'm off to Halifax in two days, for four days. I hope to maybe do some shooting. But, we'll see. I also hope to get my package in soon to start my new, or continuing project. We shall see what comes of the future.

Goodnight.

No comments: