18.4.09

Exhibition No.4 Ramblings

So the big vernissage for the Exhibition No.4 was yesterday. I thought there was a good turn out, at least for me. I'm not sure how the numbers compare to last year. But hey, I still think it went good. I was very pleased with the overall outcome of everyone's pieces. I liked the variety in our year. Of course, I found there were stronger pieces that stood out to me more. I am very proud of everyone at school for creating beautiful work and dealing with all the stress (without killing eachother) and putting a great show up. I enjoyed myself (I just wish I wasn't sick with this stupid stomach thing). I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the rest of the week pans out.
Last night, talking with some people, definitely helped me get a grasp on where I need to go after SPAO. I really don't want to leave. Very scary thought :S.. But I just gotta jump into the water! I just need to really make sure I don't start to slack off => stop shooting/stop working on getting myself out there. But first! I must find me a better job so I can finally move out. :P (At least until then, I will be barely working, thus will be able to shoot as much as the tiny pay cheque can do with all the free time.) Hehe..
Unfortunately, I have no photos of the show. But, hopefully those who had been taking photos will get them up on the handy internet soon! :)

No comments: